A message to our guests:
The health and well-being of our customers and our employees are our top priority.
We are open for take-out and delivery (via UberEat). Indoor and outdoor dining is also available upon reservation under the following rules.
We are committed to safely reopening our dining room according to the CDC, CA State, San Mateo County and Menlo Park City guidelines.
- Advanced reservation is highly recommended. We have a very limited number of staff and tables available to maintain the 6-feet social distancing and can only serve one seating for lunch / one seating for dinner at this time. Please call us (650) 234-1084. Maximum 6 guests per party. We take reservations up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Please place your order online or via phone in advance.
- We will conduct a wellness screening and temperature check upon arrival. If a guest is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, demonstrates symptoms (such as fever or cough), or has a measured temperature of 100.4 F or grater, we will need to ask the guest to leave. Face coverings are required to be seated.
- Foods will be served in disposable containers, the same way as the take-out order.
- A restroom is available for dine-in customers only. Guests are required to wear face coverings when using the restroom. We will clean and sanitize the restroom after each use.
- If you cancel the dine-in reservation within 24 hours or if we ask you to leave based on the wellness and temperature screening check upon arrival, we will make the foods available for take-out.
Thank you for your understanding and support.